Internal organizational structure of commercial banks refers to individual banks, the linkages between the various departments and sectors within the bank, organization and management system interaction. Internal organizational structure of commercial banks, joint-stock form, for example, can be divided into decision-making bodies, the implementation and oversight bodies three levels. Decision-making bodies including the shareholders' meeting of the committees, and the board of directors under the Board; actuator including President (or general manager ) of the committees under the leadership of president as well as various business units and departments; refers supervisory authority under the Board of Supervisory Board .
1. The general meeting of shareholders . The commercial banks are mostly modern joint-stock banks, and therefore the shareholders' meeting is the highest authority of commercial banks regularly convene a general meeting of shareholders and regular sessions each year. At the shareholders meeting, the shareholders have the right to listen to all the bank's business report, entitled to raise a question of banking operations, and elect the board of directors.
2. Board of Directors. The Board is elected by the general meeting of shareholders of directors composed of the implementation of recommendations and decisions of the general meeting of shareholders on behalf of shareholders. Responsibilities of the Board include the development bank target to determine bank policy model, election management personnel , the establishment of the Commission, as well as providing advice and oversight for banks to develop their business.
3. A variety of the Standing Committee. The Standing Committee established by the Board, whose responsibility is to coordinate the relationship between the various departments of the bank, but also the sharing of intelligence between the various sectors of the media, regular or regularly held conferences dealing with certain issues.
4. The Board of Supervisors . In the general meeting of shareholders to elect directors at the same time, also elected supervisors, consisting of the Board of Supervisors. Responsibilities of the Supervisory Committee is the representative of the shareholders' meeting for all management activities of supervision and inspection. Check the board of supervisors is greater than under the Board of Audit Bureau the authority, in addition to checking banking operation and internal management, but also on management policy established by the Board and major decisions, regulations, implementation of the system to inspect, the problems found have the urge to make corrections right.
5. The President (or General Manager ). President is a commercial bank executives , is the chief executive within the bank, whose duty is to determine the executive board, the bank's business activities of the organization, responsible for the bank's specific business organization and management .
6. General Inspectorate. Chief auditor responsible for the daily reconciliation of bank accounts project, verification bank accounting , credit and other business compliance with the relevant provisions of the authorities, whether the act in accordance with the principle of discipline and procedures of the Board of Directors, aims to prevent tampering with the accounts, embezzlement and waste, in order to ensure financial security. Total audit on behalf of the board, reporting to the Board on a regular basis, put forward feasible suggestions and recommendations.
7. businesses and functions. In the president (or president) leadership, the establishment of appropriate business functions and they constitute the executive body of commercial banks. Responsibilities of business functions is handling bank transactions, provide services directly to customers. Duties sector is the implementation of internal management, helping businesses work, providing advice and consulting to business managers.
8. branches. Branches of business is commercial banking system of Jicengdanwei. Branches where the summit is the branch president. Branches of all commercial banks in accordance with different regions and different periods of business needs, also has functional departments and business units, business indicators and in order to complete the task.
Commercial bank management system consists of the following five aspects.
(1) overall management. By the chairman , president (or president) is responsible. The main contents include the establishment of bank objectives, plans, and business forecasting, policy, management and operational guidance and control and evaluation of branches and banks.
(2) Financial Management . The main contents include the processing costs and sources of capital, the bank cash management, budget formulation, conduct the audit and financial control , performing tax and risk management .
(3) personnel management . The main contents include the recruitment of employees, training employees, work and pay review process labor relations .
(4) management . The main contents include the organization of banking arrangements according to plans and objectives, business process analysis, to ensure safe operations.
(5) Marketing Management . The main contents include analysis of consumer behavior and market conditions to determine the marketing strategy to carry out advertising, promotion and public relations , the development of banking service prices, the development of products and services.
More than five management division is responsible for the content, respectively, by the department, at the same time, among the various departments also need to cooperate with each other in order to achieve the stated objectives of the bank.